Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Since my first post I have refined some of the critter designs and added the two retired critters. After the addition of the wolf and crow critter bolos, I received a request for a cub scout wolf bolo for a cub scout that was a new wolf cub. As a result I created the wolf cub and bear cub bolos. As an assistant scoutmaster for the 2010 National Jamboree, I wanted to create a unique bolo tie for the members of troop 2024 for the jamboree. The result is the Trader Joe bolo. I have also designed a stripling warrior bolo for the LDS scout.

WOODBADGE COLLECTION:


Beaver


Bobwhite


Eagle


Fox


Owl


Bear



Buffalo



Antelope



Crow


Wolf



Cub Scout Wolf



National Jamboree Trader Joe


Stripling Warrior




















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. scott,

      I am sorry for the delay in responding. I am not real good and blogging. please email me at bhthacker@cox.net

      Delete