Monday, December 28, 2009

Welcome to Boyd's Bolos Blog

After attending wood badge in July of this year, I wanted to create a gift for the members of my beaver patrol. After much consideration and after just whittling a couple of bolo ties at our family reunion, I decided to make beaver critter bolo ties for each of my patrol members. They were a hit and now I have expanded my repertoire to include all of the ten wood badge critters. If you are interested in obtaining a bolo, please contact me at bhthacker@cox.net. I will be adding more photos of the individual bolo ties and new bolo ties as they are created.

3 comments:

  1. Boyd ... I really love the Swedish Chef bolo that you carved for me for the 2017 Mountain Man Rendezvous. I wear it all of the time and get great comments about it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for a Bear Wood Badge Bolo. I had the opportunity to be a WB course director in 1997 at Anasazi Valley in St. George, Utah W2-591-1-97 What is the cost?

    ReplyDelete